Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Serendipity

ser·en·dip·i·ty  

/ˌserənˈdipitē/
Noun
The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way
Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"
I had my serendipity moments. The serendipity that made me become who I am today. A wife, and a mother. Still thanking the universe for the accidental acquaintance that night. It doesn't really matter about what happened and how we finally decided to get married. Because every now and then, whenever I looked back, I can only feel grateful of all the things that comes my way.

Happy anniversary to us. Yes, we bicker every day. No, our relationship is not a perfect one. But I am glad I have you two in my life. During those moments of downfall, I know I always have a reason to smile and laugh.

Originally written on 12 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bandung Staycation - Desember 2019

Untuk #DirdaharjaTrip akhir tahun kita pilih Bandung.. Hmmm dipilihnya karena nyocokin jadwal event papagung sih sebenernya... Nginep 4D3N...