Monday, January 12, 2015

Adieu 2014. Bonjour 2015!

It has been awhile since my last post. Almost 1 year to be exact. Been busy with work and cooking and baking and things :D

2014 could've been the perfect year. A perfect milestone in our life. Finally a place we can call our home. Been planning and designing and making layouts. Pinterest was actually my favorite app in my phone LOL (still is though - even when the dream was caput). Imagining how the living room and bedroom and my most favorite spot : an open kitchen - living room.

Sadly it was not meant to be. We said goodbye to the dream house - and also more than half of our done payment :(((((

2015, a new year with lots of new changes. Also what is a new year without resolution *wink*.
Husband is starting a new career in a new office; and we also developing new timetable considering the office distance. I am currently loving and enjoying the new routines. We avoid late night sleeps (we shut off the lamp at 9.30ish pm), and waking up early is more bearable than before.
This 'new clock' is working perfectly for chickpea as well. I actually despised when she was a late sleeper - waiting his dad to come to bed - her clock was a total messed.

I think we all happy with how our days are... :)

This year I'm encouraging myself to be in the kitchen more often. Not just during those 'I'm-feeling-like-I-wanna-bake-a-cake' kinda weekend. Like actually proper cooking activities *grins*.
So basically I'm buying most of the protein (beef or chicken or seafood) and freeze them according to the food serving. I cooked for dinner (if plenty, then divided 2 portions for our next day lunch), or in the morning. Mainly I search for a one-pot meal or marinade-sauteed. My go-to cuisine is chinese/italian, They're so easy peasy :D

I'm blog-walking religiously as a way of finding new and practical cooking recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bandung Staycation - Desember 2019

Untuk #DirdaharjaTrip akhir tahun kita pilih Bandung.. Hmmm dipilihnya karena nyocokin jadwal event papagung sih sebenernya... Nginep 4D3N...