Monday, October 1, 2012

Diet? What Diet..??

I think I am in my heaviest stage of life... Literally heavy. I think my weight now is the same when I was pregnant a year ago *sigh. Don't ask how much I weight, people said it's inappropriate haha (but honestly I stop hopping on that scale machine after I gained so much *cringe)

Last Friday Agung gave a 7-day weight loss program which has meal plan as follow (in my language) :
Day 1 -- Fruit Fan 
As many fruits as you want, except banana. It's suggested you eat watermelon or cantaloupe, which can increase the chances of losing 3lbs on your first day (yeaayyy).

 
Day 2 -- Veggie Virus
Today is all about vegetables. Stuffed yourself with either raw or cooked vegetables, also in a form of salad but no 'white creamy' dressing (!), limited to vinaigrette, garlic herbs, squeezed lemon. For breakfast you may have a large baked potato with a pat of butter.
Day 3 -- Fruit & Veggie Duet
Mixture of vegetables and fruit. Any type, any quantities. But no banana yet, and no potato today.
Day 4 -- Hello mr. Banana
Today's menu is 8 pcs Banana and 3 glasses of milk. You may combine it with GM Wonder Soup (the recipe consist of head cabbage, green peppers, tomato, and packet of onion soup - but I think I'll have mine the usual sunday soup - string beans, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot)
Day 5 -- Feast Day
You will eat beef and tomatoes (my first comment was 'yeay bolognaise' -- umm wrong! ). Eat two 10 ounce (283 gr) of lean meat (hamburger is OK), combine with 6 whole tomatoes. You also must increase your water intake by 1 quart (1 liter).
Day 6 -- Beef & Veggie
Unlimited amount of beef & veggies... Eat and be merry
Day 7 -- 'Dessert'
Your intake will consist of brown rice, fruit juices and veggies *blaahhh*.

The next day you will be 10-17 lbs (4.5 - 7 kg) lighter than you were a week before (please please please).

Rules :
1. No alcohol
2. No sweets on drinks (coffee, tea etc)
3. Fruit juice only for Day 7
4. Drink 10 glasses of water every day

Today is my first day, and how am I coping so far..??
- Been munching on the melon I brought from home
- Bought another dose of rock melon at 1pm
- Had drank my 6th glasses of water (trip to the loo is much more frequent)
- Now is 4.30pm and I'm hungry as hell!!!! ="(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bandung Staycation - Desember 2019

Untuk #DirdaharjaTrip akhir tahun kita pilih Bandung.. Hmmm dipilihnya karena nyocokin jadwal event papagung sih sebenernya... Nginep 4D3N...